Northstar United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1997 black oldsmobile aurora

2 posters

Go down

1997 black oldsmobile aurora Empty 1997 black oldsmobile aurora

Post by lkraft92 Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm

i have a black 1997 olds aurora with a gray interior. she is in pretty rough shape right now but she will look better after the summer. i currently have taken of the stock mufflers and resonator and put on a coupe glasspacks. they sound sweet. my next project is getting the exhaust replace because one off my exhaust pipes is bent, so the tips dont hang straight. i am gonna get 2.5 pipe from the cat back with a cherry bomb glasspack. that should make it rumble. also my car is gonna get repainted this summer. I am gonna repaint it myself with the help of my dad, he went to school for auto body, so he know what to do. its gonna be jet black with a metallic black aurora logo on the hood. it should look sweet i also got a whole list of things to do to here over the life of the car, but i wont go into too much detail right now, but its a big list.

1997 black oldsmobile aurora Car112

1997 black oldsmobile aurora Car212
lkraft92
lkraft92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

1997 black oldsmobile aurora Empty Re: 1997 black oldsmobile aurora

Post by andy2003si Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

You and I are very similar, I too own a 97 Aurora (mines dark toreador red metallic) but it's got mint black interior, however the exterior is a little rough on the roof and trunk theirs oxidation and the rear drivers door has some severe chipping, me and my dad plan on also at least doing the body work and primer, if not the whole paint job ourselves as he's a certified GM tech and has painted MANY cars over his lifetime (using enamel paint, clearcoat/basecoat etc.). I plan on keeping the same color, maybe adding some flake to it and a body kit + spoiler if it's in the price range add the time.

Can't wait to see the progress on the aurora, def. keep us updated bro!

andy2003si
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder

https://northstar.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lkraft92 Mon May 02, 2011 7:57 pm

ya i would love to add a body kit and spoiler, but right now i am kinda strapped for money so i dont know about. i will just have to see if i have the money for it when i go to paint my car.
lkraft92
lkraft92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy2003si Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm hoping it's in my price range too when i'm ready to paint, because I really have yet to see an ACNA member with actual pictures of their aurora with a body kit all decked out, and it'd be awesome to be the first one to do it! Cool

andy2003si
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder

https://northstar.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lkraft92 Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 am

now that you say that, ya, i havent seen any one on acna with a body kit. i would love to do it. i will have to see how luch money i have when i go to paint it.
lkraft92
lkraft92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down